• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front & Rear D60's narrowed FS..

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm letting these go because I've decided not to bother stuffing them under my 01, it works too well as it is.
Front: Balljoint 94 Ford high pinion with Dodge outer knuckles (the easy way to high steer setup) empty housing, all brake parts and stub shafts included. Narrowed to 64-1/2" wms width. Includes a brand new Artec industries front 3 link truss and bucket kit, still in the wrapper. Housing is cleaned up, brake parts are not.( all calipers, rotors, bearings included) Will need new ball joints as well as internals.
Rear: 2000 Ford e350 smooth bottom, full floater. Narrowed/centered to match the front width, allows for equal length shafts. (Yukon has the right shafts). All brake parts also included, rear disc with 2 piston calipers. Again, housing cleaned up, brake parts not. Also included a set of ruffstuff anti wrap spring perches, not yet welded on. Housing is empty, one stock 32 spline shaft included. No other internals.

Asking 800, no shipping, pickup preferred. May be able to meet within a reasonable distance.
Rich

I have to get some pics together for Chris of them to see if they suit his needs. If they do, they will most likely be his for the taking but keep your peepers on here. I need garage room.

Back