• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**FREE**TRUCK AND JEEP FEST ANYONE????

Hey no coast, we should finally meet.

I talked to you before, you've got the black xj on 20th ave right?

I'll be there all day sat and sunday too.

Sounds like alot of you will be out there.. ill be there for sure i have to work it.. if you guys need anything let me know. We will have name badges. Mike , Dave , Pete , Andy
are all the guys at Oakland. Im the bald grumpy looking dude..LOL...

Would it be possible for me to buy a part from the store and have it hand delivered to the truck fest? This way I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

H

how big is the show this year?

We are going to have 5 jeeps on display inside tomorrow. Not sure if we fall into the "sick" catagory but it will be fun to display some real trail rigs. :) If anyone is going tomorrow stop by and say hi.

We are going to have 5 jeeps on display inside tomorrow. Not sure if we fall into the "sick" catagory but it will be fun to display some real trail rigs. :) If anyone is going tomorrow stop by and say hi.

That sucks. I went today and the only XJ there was the white back halved XJ that's been on craigslist for 35K. Btw it's a sweet XJ.

Is anyone heading over there today? My son and I will probably be there around 10 when they open. I'll probably have my KOH shirt on.

Back