• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Nat Geo Collection

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
Kind of a longshot but if anyone is interested I have a National Geographic Magazine collection spanning from about 1927-2011 that I no longer want.I tried donating it to the Pikes Peak Library District but they didn't want it because they have everything on DVD.I wont just throw them away but if no one wants them they're going to the recycler.

FREE- come and get it.

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Jeff

Have you tried Craigs List? I'd love 'em, (my 8 yr old is a scientist in the making), but I have no room...seems a shame to scrap them.

Would you hold them? My local lybrary and three schools, might be willing to take them! Lady at the lybrary has to ask her boss and he wont be back from vacation untill end of this month.
Ben

Would you hold them? My local lybrary and three schools, might be willing to take them! Lady at the lybrary has to ask her boss and he wont be back from vacation untill end of this month.
Ben

Yes, I'll hold them.If they could take them that would be great.Keep me posted.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Back