• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE dog divider

Jeff C.

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Waggin' Corral wire type pet divider. Its a little banged up but works fine. Had to put my dog to sleep and would like to give it to someone who can use it. It can be picked up in Gloucester or Melrose MA.

X2, really sorry to hear about your dog!

i just got a puppy about 2 months ago and was thinking of getting one. any pics or can you find an online pic of what it looks like? thanks man

Sorry to hear about your dog.

If it is the type that seperates the back seat from the cargo area, I'm intereted if those in line before me fall through.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. He loved driving on the beach in the back of my Jeep. JrTxJ is firast in line I guess if I wants it, otherwise DDCXJ is next.

I don't have a picture, but its a black wire mesh and can go behind the back seat or front seat if the seat is down and worked great. It also will keep stuff from hitting you in the head if you roll over and I bungeed my first aid kit and fire extinguisher to it. The only downside is that it marks up the headliner unless you use some kind of padding.

It is called a waggin' corral if you can find a picture on-line, but they are pretty much all the same. Its taken apart right now so a digital picture won't help much.

well this thing worked great for me, but I sold my cherokee and it won't fit in my JK...so if someone else wants it, same deal as passed on to me, free...let me know. I added some foam pipe insulation to the top to keep it from marking up the roof. pm me if you want it! thanks again Jeff...wish I could still use it.

Back