• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fort Collins Summer Job Wanted

rock rash

NAXJA Forum User
I am starting my search for a summer job in the Fort collins Area. I am looking for something that could get me close to 40 hours a week. I am needing to make enough money to cover the rest of my jeep payment and some for next year. I am willing to work in many different types of fields. I can send a resume if needed. Please let me know what is out there if any of you know of anything. Thank you in advance!

Casey

i have some fab/welding experience. not a whole lot of welding...JUST a beginner. I have used a plasma cutter, and have used an oxy torch and many grinders...anything imperticular?

In my last job, i workled at a suspension/fab shop so i was around it quite it a bit...but never got any welding experience there.

My dog takes big dumps and I hate cleaning it up. I just don't think it's enought work to keep you busy 40 hours a week.

Are you looking for anything particular? I can check here at the shop and see if they need another grinding monkey. We do gasline pressure lines and stuff here and have full time grinders. Your hands and eyes will rattle for a few days tell you get used to it. easy 40 hours. hot work but it pays.

Back