• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For ya'll that wheel doorless?

I took mine off and wheeled it for a whille like that and there was no way they were ever going to fit again! I guess it just depends on how hard you wheel your rig. when I get twisted up and under a serious load I can feel the floor twist up, and watch the t-case shifter move, even with a full exo, that ties into the subframe in 12 spots. Unless its a full time wheeler Id leave them on. Iam currently building a buggy to swap all my parts into, so I can ditch my turd.

wow it sounds like you got some serious issues with that, that much flex with a cage cant be right. you need to tie it in to the inside

It does tie through the inside, its "X'ed" behind the seats that goes through the floor and ties in between the subframe rails, this is also where my rear UCA's mount up. Iam sure its because I just beat the hell out of mine. I run quite a few rock and trail comps. Iam sure for weekend wheeling it would have held up!

How safe is it to ride down the highway? (I've read the consequences). For those of you that do/have, how is it? I'm looking at doing just the front doors of a 4dr. So I wondered how the wind acted with the hatch, windows up or down for the rears? A 5-10min trip to town will be instore, so I hate to keep putting them on for that.

Back