• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those around the Chattanooga, Tn area

dspilot said:
Hey saybye, I live up on flat top. Where are there places to wheel up here. I would love to find somewhere. We could get a ride up.

most the time we go to harvey road over off lewis chapel... theres a few good places off jones gap and several places on mowbray mtn too. we were just up off harvey rd this past weekend, there were some nice rigs up there.

Let me know next time ya'll are gonna be up. I would like to tag along. I just got some towhooks, and I'll be installing them when I can. Other than that, I should be able to do some wheeling.

saybye said:
most the time we go to harvey road over off lewis chapel... theres a few good places off jones gap and several places on mowbray mtn too. we were just up off harvey rd this past weekend, there were some nice rigs up there.

When you are parked behind the house in the gravel at the top of Lewis Chapel, what is that trail that drops off the side of the mountain on the right? We have been down the mountain on the trail that comes out near Dunlap on that farm, but I have never been down the one right off the gravel area.

Does that description make sense?

kinda sorta but not really? im comming from soddy, i get off at lewis chapel and turn right off the exit, two roads down on the right is harvey rd. follow that out til it turns to gravel... thats where im talking about.

Back