• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale: bumper, rims, tires, roof rack for early xj's

hey quick7r here's you error message... just a heads up.

quick7r has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove quick7r from the recipient list and send the message again.

Since I'm heading out to Fresno/Sacramento area at the end of month I will check back and see if you still have the bumper if so, maybe we can do a deal.

Since I'm heading out to Fresno/Sacramento area at the end of month I will check back and see if you still have the bumper if so, maybe we can do a deal.
giving you a heads up. in your bottom line it's say you have a '98. this bumper is for a '84-'96. i think the only difference is the way it wraps around the front fenders (early) or lack of (late). with this one there is a little less bumper at the corners to clear the flares but might be a little wider to clear the fenders. :dunno:

oh and my banks header has a nice *&%#ing crack in one of it's tubes 5yrs later. about half way down to the collector. could have just replaced it with a stock manifold if i wanted another crack.

Last edited:
I have Bushwacker cutout pocket flares on mine so the early bumper would work nicely.

Really wish you were not so far, I would snag up those ar-23s

Back