• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale Bead Locks

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
I have a buddy who has several sets of weld on bead locks he is trying to sell. These are knock offs from a set he bought and are made from 1/4 plate. These are 32 holes for the bolts and are about 3" thick.
He is wanting $125.00 a set, and for that you get: 4 weld on rings and 4 outer rings.
NO BOLTS WILL COME WITH THESE

Last edited:
ok, ya got my interest. is he willing to ship? I bet that they are heavy and shipping would probably kill the deal :dunno:

There's always WF! :D

Yea I am going to try and talk him into Donating a set for WF. Shouldnt be to hard.

NIce, Don't need them but that'd be cool of him.

Yea thats gonna hurt. No friends coming from indiana any time soon. You going to the Redbird clean up?

probably not going to be able to make it since we are way delayed w/ harvest at the moment. Thanks though!

I'm interested in a set. Where about are you located? I'm on the SE corner of Indpls.(Beech Grove area)

I'm sure its pretty basic but couldn't post a pic could ya?

Robert

Back