• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale 88 cherokee $500

texinteg

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 88 cherokee for sale. It is a blue 4dr with power everything. the motor in it is blown but I have a complete drivetrain out of a 96. the drive train consists of engine, tranny, and transfer case. The jeep is 2wd but could easily be made 4wd by purchasing a dana 30 and front shaft. I have everything else to do the conversion. Including the linkage, shifter, and center console. Jeep is very clean inside and out. The headliner is sagging but I took the liner out of the 96 because it was in great shape. The paint is slightly faded but in decent shape. I also have an re 3.5 lift kit with full leafs minus the shocks that I will include for an extra $150. For quickest results email me at [email protected] or call me 717-nine one nine-4670.

Nick

Everything is still for sale.
Here is a list of other parts.
Full center console, latch broke for lid but other then that good condition.
96 front header panel with headlights
Hood
Front fenders
Front seats out of the 96 manual
Shifter from auto
front drive shaft
gauge cluster with dummy lights

Make offers
Accepting trades. Looking for canoe, kayak, small boat.
I will also sell the engine trans and transfer case from the 96 separate if some one wants it.
The 96 ran good when I pulled the drive train. The PS pump is shot. The 96 was rusted out that's why I gutted it.

Last edited:
I has around 96k miles on it. It is the HO Motor. I would like 300 for the motor, trans and transfer case.

Yeah. you will need to transfer some of your stuff over like the power steering pump. Other then that it was running great when I pulled it. When do you want to pick it up? I have a couple people on craigslist emailing me about it right now.

Back