• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food!!

Ok...I'll get a bunch of different kinds, depending on what they have in bottles. Or maybe I'll see if they have a variety pack or something.

i would like some black mo stout, not much... maybe a 6 pack or so.

i would like some black mo stout, not much... maybe a 6 pack or so.

Ok. I wrote it down with my reservations for the cabin so I'll remember. They don't sell 6 packs at the brewery, just 22 oz bottles and 12 packs of 22 oz bottles. The one grocery store has a six pack shop though and I'm pretty sure they carry it there...I'll check it out this weekend.

a 22 would be perfect, actually. it's a good sign that they serve 22 oz. lotta good beer comes in that size. thank you, sir. would you like me to get anything local from this area to bring, in trade?

for reference, some local breweries are amherst brewing company, berkshire brewing company, opa-opa, people's pint... those are the ones i can think of offhand. all of them have a pretty good selection of at least one type of IPA all the way to stouts and porters...

a 22 would be perfect, actually. it's a good sign that they serve 22 oz. lotta good beer comes in that size. thank you, sir. would you like me to get anything local from this area to bring, in trade?

The honey pilsner from Amherst Brewing Co. sounds good. A 22 of that would be awesome if they have it.

their stuff comes in growlers only like 8 bucks + $2 deposit... does their stout come in growlers?

mmm... beer.

I really enjoy that the title of this thread is "food"...slightly ironic. the truth is starting to shine through :p hahah

I really enjoy that the title of this thread is "food"...slightly ironic. the truth is starting to shine through :p hahah

Heh yeah sorry for screwing up the thread :D . Beer's more important than food anyway.

ASP, they do have growlers. I have one so I dont need to worry about the deposit, I'll just get it filled before I go. I think it's like $9 or $10.

SHhhhhh.......This is really a cover-up, so when the government invades this forum, they won't think that all we talk about is beer and jeeps...LOL! :cheers:

Back