• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares: cant find what I've seen on here

Breezio69

NAXJA Forum User
Im really sorry if this is a waste of time, I searched google, google shopping, NAXJA, but came up with everything BUT what I'm looking for... I am looking for the fender flares that are similar to Bushwacker cut outs but like 2/3 the cost. I saw a thread on here a little while back and should have bookmarked it but I didnt, can anybody help me out?

Thanks in advance

I swear I saw some that were "superior" to bushwackers, in the low to mid $300 range.. and they had an option for cut out ones with more clearance than bushwackers

Rusty's flexy flares?
I've only heard of/seen the Pacer Flexy flares. And I really doubt the Rusty's are superior to Bushwackers.
The flexy flares are a very good idea. Haven't done it yet, mostly because I have more important things to spend money on.

Maybe it was the Rustys flares... I swear they looked almost exactly like the Bushwacker cut out flares though? And they werent Napier because I specifically remember them in the $300 range (like the Rustys).

I have pretty much made up my mind on Bushwacker flat fenders though, after looking at about every flare out there I like the clean bolt-less look of them... My only concern, is the back flares look like they are only about 2" of coverage. Does anybody have a set and can verify how much they stick out? I need about 3-3.5" to cover up. Bushwackers website only says they "cover up to 4.5", and I can see the fronts probably do but no way the rears are that wide. Thanks for your help guys!

Back