• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few XJ items for sale (Axels, lift components)

ATLSRT8

NAXJA Forum User
I am having tons swapped into my XJ and doing a 4 link in the rear. I will have a few items for sale. Don't know the brand of everything as I bought lifted and am swapping basically everything. Everything came off a 2000 Auto

Adjustable Spacers $100
064a12fd.jpg

HD Steering (unknown brand) $100
*Picking it up tuesday and will have pics that day

8" Rustys Coils $50
e906ba26.jpg

Shocks (set of 4) $50
**Only have two off right now, rear axel is still under jeep
df146866.jpg

Rustys Leafs for 8" Lift $75
**Still under jeep

1" Spidertrax wheels spacers (set of 4) $100
**Picking up Tuesday

8.25 rear axel with new drums $100
Still Under jeep, will get pics tuesday

LP 30 with new brakes $50
**off the jeep, pics tuesday

Dana 70 30 spline complete drum to drum $50
axels1.jpg

1 Bushwacker flare for TJ $20
Came of my GFs TJ, she busted all of them but one.
71067f7c.jpg

PM me if interested in anything

Last edited:
On the steering, what has to be done to make it fit a stock 30? Just drill out the knuckles? Can I come see it on Friday sometime?

It came off of a stock Dana 30 so should bolt right up. Yeah send me a PM with your number and i can let you know when im out of work friday. The track bar is not included, I forgot to put that in the original post.

Have the springs sagged any? I am looking for a set of springs for our race jeep but only looking to get about 6" of lift. Guess I could cut one coil off the front springs & pull a leaf or two outta the rear if needed.

Have the springs sagged any? I am looking for a set of springs for our race jeep but only looking to get about 6" of lift. Guess I could cut one coil off the front springs & pull a leaf or two outta the rear if needed.

what are you looking for for the race jeep..... IMO those 8" coils will have a jacked up spring rate

I think a slightly stiffer rate would be a good thing for going fast across the desert. Might help keep it from bottoming out. Plus with them being rustys springs, & being used, they are probably broken in enough to work just fine.

If the rear springs aren't bent from axle wrap, ill probably take all 4 springs. James is going to check them out for me when he comes to look at the steering.

Sorry been a while since I have been on here. Had some family issues to take care of. All that's left are:
Wheel Spacers: 1 set 1.5"
1 set 1.25"

HD Steering: Had a ton of offers but no one can come up with the cash

8.25 Rear Axel
LP 30 front axel

The steering:

Per post #11, you were supposed to call me so I could come look at it...remember? Im still interested. Let me know.

~ Stump

still have the coils? i know some one looking for 8" coils

Back