• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feel the quake?

Was outside wrenching on the WJ, felt like someone was shaking it side to side lightly. Actually walked to the back to see who was messing around.
same thing happened to me!I was inside the truck looking at the dash to take it apart. I thought neighbor but seen no one in the mirrors, maybe the gas was moving, nope, trees were very gently blowing so wind was out of the question. said it has to be an earthquake.:helpme:

Felt it in lower Manhattan, I had just walked out of the building when it happened, then it got evacuated. So I drove home.

The storm drain on the street corner started steaming and then released a lot of what smelled like sewer gas. Something was definitely up.

I was at work as well, but with all the heavy equipment running around digging/ tamping/etc...., the ground shaking doesnt feel unusual to me..I had no idea what had even happened until Carol texted me asking if I was ok, so we all laid down and threw pieces of wood and pipes on ourselves, took a picture, and sent it back to her...she laughed and then called me an asshole...so, it was a normal day for us.

I was at work as well, but with all the heavy equipment running around digging/ tamping/etc...., the ground shaking doesnt feel unusual to me..I had no idea what had even happened until Carol texted me asking if I was ok, so we all laid down and threw pieces of wood and pipes on ourselves, took a picture, and sent it back to her...she laughed and then called me an asshole...so, it was a normal day for us.

haha thats funny...

STROKER

Sounds like something I would of done.

on google news, they found a crack on the washington monument... hate for that to fall

I was at work ,sitting beside the 200 ton press I run,felt a little shake ,but sometimes the machine harmonics will do the same thing .Thought nothing of it.... co-workers in another part of the plant said the pipes running from the roof were moving back&forth..We never stopped working,,,,,

Was at work in Gaithersburg, MD....looked out the window to see what kind of big A$$ truck was driving down the road...then it got worse. They made everyone go outside and then inspected the building before letting us in.

I felt it. thanks to socks, wooden floor, chair with wheels.

I think guys across the street in the rope scaffolding shit their pants!

thinking the ropes were slipping.

Back