• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/R Dana 70's $150

tayman

NAXJA Forum User
Im pretty sure but i dont think dana 70s came in a six lug configuration. Only 8 unless the hubs were changed.

no, they really did. they're rare, but they are real. I found one page that mentioned a "six by HUGE" lug pattern...

Are you sure what did they come out of year, make, model . And if yor right how the heck are you going to get wheels for that funky bolt pattern. Don't wanna dout but ive been around those axels for a majority of my life mostly Fords though.

they're out of a Military Jeep Pickup. don't know a lot more than that, but they guy knows his axles... they're "bigger than a 14 bolt" so they're huge... at the point where I was planning on buying these things, I did a good deal of research. they're legit. I guess wheels for that would probably have to be custom centers... but who knows, you might get lucky

Cool sounds legit. I guess jeep did have some odd ball stuff sorry for doubting you just never heard of such a thing.

it's all good. I hadn't either!

Back