• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

experience with hearnia's?

Lawn Cher' said:
Everybody sing!

Do your balls hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow?

Can you throw them o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier

Do your balls hang low?

One More Time!...louder...

Do your balls hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow?

Can you throw them o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier

Do your balls hang low?

Guys, laughing feels a little uncomfortable.

Imagine what that would feel like if you actually tied your balls in a bow. It kinda hurts just thinking about it.

DDCxj said:

Imagine what that would feel like if you actually tied your balls in a bow. It kinda hurts just thinking about it.

There is a, now nationally sindicated, live performance show where two naked guys play with their privates like they were tying balloon animals. It's very popular, I kid you not.

and, no, I am not going to provide the link to their web site

XJ Dreamin' said:
There is a, now nationally sindicated, live performance show where two naked guys play with their privates like they were tying balloon animals. It's very popular, I kid you not.

and, no, I am not going to provide the link to their web site

One wonders how you came upon the phenomenon.

DDCxj said:

I'm sorry, I'll be sure and post a warning the next time I decide to be silly.

Lawn Cher' said:
One wonders how you came upon the phenomenon.

We had free preview of HBO a couple of months ago. Seven days to get my fix of Real Sex. We had HBO when we had cable. Opted out on the satelite. That wasn't my favorite episode of Real Sex, by the way. I didn't really watch it...honest. It was just there. What was I gonna do? turn off the TV?

XJ Dreamin' said:
That wasn't my favorite episode of Real Sex, by the way. I didn't really watch it...honest. It was just there. What was I gonna do? turn off the TV?

You misplaced the remote, right?

Lawn Cher' said:
You misplaced the remote, right?

No, I had the remote, but I mean...you can't be serious. Turn off the TV? During Real Sex? It was a free preview. FREE, man! You can't just turn that off...I was watching Real Sex...for free.

I said it wasn't my favorite episode. What more do you want from me?!

turn off my TV....sheesh!

Back