• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End Links, SYE, Roof Rack FS

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few parts I would like to relocate to someone else garage.
1 set of adjustable swaybar end links. These are from my RK 4.5" lift. I would assume them to fit up to at least a 6" lift. They were never actually used because one of the axle ends was broke off when I bought the Jeep. The top ends are dirty because they were on the Jeep in hopes of me fixxing the axle end link, but, I decided to just take the swaybar off completely , so these are not needed. Like to get $75.00
endlinks.jpg

Next is a brand new never installed Teraflex SYE (231ESS). This was bought for a 91 4.0 after we installed the RK 4.5" lift. It was never installed because I just didn't need it, no vibes at 4.5 " so why mess with it. I have the installation manual and the Fancy sticker too. Would like $150.00. Sorry no pics it is still packed in the box I received it in.

Last I have a custom ( homemade ) roof rack. It is 70" x 47" x 6". There is no mounting hardware on this, we just set it on on top of the tree bows. The tire on it in one of the pics is my 33" spare so that gives some idea of the size. Would like $ 100.00 for this. The first 2 items I will ship but the rack is pickup only from SO Central Indiana.
roofrack1.jpg

roofrack2.jpg

The end links and the SYE I will shipped on buyers dime. Thanx for looking Digger

Were at exactly in Indiana - if you are close enough I am interested in the roof rack. I will get home this morning and check the measurements but it should fit okay on my 92.

Joe 2 are you talking about the Gravelrama swapmeet this weekend? As to mounting I just made, bent 9 peices of all thread and made a u bolt with a piece of 1/8 steel. if I dont sell it soon i am going to hard mount it to my roof with out the stock rack.

92XJT As to mounting I just made, bent 9 peices of all thread and made a u bolt with a piece of 1/8 steel. if I dont sell it soon i am going to hard mount it to my roof with out the stock rack. Yes it will fit on the factort roof rack.

Well I gotta work this weekend and thru Tue, so I can let you know Tue or Wed if I can get down in the area. Where would be a good place to meet? Also got to check if it will fit in the rear of my grand cherokee - worst case I can drive my truck, but at 9.5mpg I try not to drive it very far too many times. I'ld be coming down 65 - would Lebanon work for ya - at the truck stop?

Back