• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elbe Hills: 10/6 - 10/7

Sounds like we'll have a decent sized group.
-TORX
-Mnkyboy
-MrRamCharger
-Ryans87zuk
-CSB_YJ
-Dellstopjeep w/BPB
-Cherocon
-Samurai Guy
Might have a few members of the Evergreen Crawler's tagging along too. From recent reports I've read it should be nice and dry up there, so we should hopefully be able to cruise.

Also, looks like most folks are heading up Saturday morning. I'm thinking I might follow suit as well. Anyone dead set on camping Friday night? Mnkyboy?

I know Dellstopjeep, BPB, and myself are still planning on camping Saturday night.

Last edited:
New to the forums, but not at all new to xj's first off I'd like to say :wave1: Glad we are all now friends. I have two xj's one built up and another one not too far behind it. I'm looking to head that way this weekend from Bremerton, and intend on driving back. My rig is 6inchs with 34/9.50's and 98 axles (non disco, and 8.25 with the larger splines, its a 91 sport model. It does not have a locker at all at this time. Though with out a locker and the use of my highlift jack, and no front wheel drive I made it up the switch back at Evan's Creek. :eyes: I'm also trying my best to build up a pnwclubxj club, not that NAXJA doesn't do it for me, but my efforts were trying to keep it local. Looking to expand, and add folks, and get it off the floor and have a club for just us folks up here in WA no offence Organ's :peace:

I would like to camp, but not too sure the ride along/spotter will be able to get that time from his wify. If not I do intend on a GOOD days worth of wheeling. Feel free to visit PNWclubXJ on facebook and add us. Also a thanks is in order to Aaron for guiding me here to you all. Hope to see ya all out there and have a good time on Saturday :patriot: Also I would like someone who is going to shoot me a pm or a facebook message there phone number so I can if need be get in contact with someone to help me along getting there if need be, this will be my FIRST elbe run, let the fun begin!!!

New to the forums, but not at all new to xj's first off I'd like to say :wave1: Glad we are all now friends. I have two xj's one built up and another one not too far behind it. I'm looking to head that way this weekend from Bremerton, and intend on driving back. My rig is 6inchs with 34/9.50's and 98 axles (non disco, and 8.25 with the larger splines, its a 91 sport model. It does not have a locker at all at this time. Though with out a locker and the use of my highlift jack, and no front wheel drive I made it up the switch back at Evan's Creek. :eyes: I'm also trying my best to build up a pnwclubxj club, not that NAXJA doesn't do it for me, but my efforts were trying to keep it local. Looking to expand, and add folks, and get it off the floor and have a club for just us folks up here in WA no offence Organ's :peace:

I would like to camp, but not too sure the ride along/spotter will be able to get that time from his wify. If not I do intend on a GOOD days worth of wheeling. Feel free to visit PNWclubXJ on facebook and add us. Also a thanks is in order to Aaron for guiding me here to you all. Hope to see ya all out there and have a good time on Saturday :patriot: Also I would like someone who is going to shoot me a pm or a facebook message there phone number so I can if need be get in contact with someone to help me along getting there if need be, this will be my FIRST elbe run, let the fun begin!!!

:thumbup:

Your going to Elbe with out any lockers. Good luck i wouldn't recommended it. Just my $.02 but Elbe has a reputation for spitting out rigs that are built especially on busy wild. I think Torx is crazy but guess that's a fact. Lol :)

Well i don't plan to be too aggressive on my rig, I'll bypass or tow threw it, I need my rig to get me home, my other rig, well like I said if I had a trailer I wouldn't be having this convo lol

The only rigs that ever break at elbe are toyotas ;)

Its so dry up there you should be able to run verything without lockers. I might try it in 2 low lol even the busy wild right now only has one little mud hole in it. I let my girlfriend drive my rig through elbe and didnt leave a scratch

That being said. It should still be fun for those who havent ran it before! See you all in the AM!

well that was a fun day, left with some trail rash, and nothing broken other than a tail light, not too bad for girl friends rig being open/open. Thanks for having me down there, was a good time, and the xj drove home like nothing ever happened :) so I have no complaints. Did from what I understand 1/2 of the busywild trail, alder, rainier I also wasn't assisted either, so snowwhite did it all on her own power, but may look into welding the rear a bit more seriously now.

Back