• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

East Bay meet & greet

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
How abuot an East bay Meet & Greet? Wednesday night, August 2nd, or August 9th work OK for me. Lets pick the date and hopefully find a place to ggo. I would say Hooters in Dublin would be a great place, but I'm not sure we got enough people around there. I know we have a few guys from the Lafayette/Walnut Creek area, so how about somewhere in Walnut Creek? Good access from 680 and 24. I'll try to find a good pizza place in the area to host it at.

So is anyone interested?

Aug 9th would work for me. I'll be coming over from Alameda so either location works out and could be there ~530.

Tom

the 2nd would work for me, and im down with the hooters idea. haha

Bryan C. said:
How abuot an East bay Meet & Greet? ... August 2nd, or August 9th ... Hooters in Dublin...
So is anyone interested?

So far it's a yes.

Hooters on the 2nd works for me.

Im in anyday after the 8th cause right now im in Italy then the serrias then I have to work a 24 hour shift at my station in Hamilton City. So the anytime on the 9th works.

August 9th at Hooters in Dublin sounds like it will work best.

Hope to see you all there. I'll try to get some reservations set for that night.

Bryan C. said:
Come on up Dave, we could say it was your birthday at Hooters. :laugh2:
It is always my birthday at hooters!

47b6d904b3127cce8bf6fd7bc71f00000015108IasWTVu5aE

:laugh2:

Count me in, please.
What time do we meet there ?

My wife is more-less interested.
She never been to Hooters.

Back