• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Double Width XJ - Anyone done this?

Viktor said:
There are a few beer companies I think are very good here in the USA. After traveling around the world and being to several other countries (Japan, China, Russia, Africa, Australia, Singapore, around Southeast Asia, etc...) I have to say that I have had more then my sure of brews. My favorites do not include anything from canada or the usa(exceptions). I enjoy German Beers and a few beers made in Scotland. Sure they cost a little more but I would rather pay for something I am going to enjoy over just getting drunk... I did that when I was younger. Now its time for quality over quanity. Plus some of them still have a rather nice alcohol percentage.

When it comes to any beer made here in the USA always lean towards the microbrews because they just taste better and with several in the PNW I can pick and chose and also complain to the maker if it tastes off.

Here are a few of my all time favorites:

McEwans Scotch Ale 8.0%
Spaten Optimator 7.2%
Spaten Oktoberfest 5.9%
Celebrator Doppelbock 6.7%
Orkney Skull Spliter 8.5%
Original Flag Porter 5.0% (This is a nice smooth porter from England)

DUDE! WTF? Get Real! Firstly, my post was a joke, and secondly just cuz you travelled the world doesn't mean you have good taste in beer! Ever heard the old joke:
Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?
Cuz its f***ing close to water!!!

wholy cow that doublewide is freaky looking!

Isle XJ.. Calm down dude... I wasnt taking a swing at you.... I was just passin on some of my own favorite brews. If I had been taking a swing at you... You would know it.

Viktor said:
wholy cow that doublewide is freaky looking!

Isle XJ.. Calm down dude... I wasnt taking a swing at you.... I was just passin on some of my own favorite brews. If I had been taking a swing at you... You would know it.

Dont' worry about Island XJ, he's a bit :confused1 and sensitive about his beer. :canada:

Buck (Island XJ's boss)

Ive never heard of that being done to an XJ but My friend over this way has widend a 98 TJ 13 inches and installed an original Hummer front cowling, It looks sweet as hell....

Back