• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

don't you hate it when....

Hahaha how did you manage to find another article like that! JK JK, i get it now lol

Whats even more fun is when the idiots who do this stuff come get you the next day to pull them out

That article on planet4x4 is interesting... I was at the junkyard on Sat and another guy looking for Cherokee stuff and I were talking... told me about this and I had no clue what he was talking about... now I do. That's kinda crazy...Sami's are fugly anywho. But drinking + driving a vehicle she probably didn't know how to drive anyways = bad results :explosion

I am going to stand up for this guy, enough with bashing him.

I have done done A LOT more stupid shit than this when I have been drinking, christ I live in WI. Drinking goes along with everything here.

I am not saying he what he did is right by any means. However if they are all 18 years old then they are adults and have the right to make their own decisions. If they want to go mudding, roll their trucks, start them on fire, and kill themselves, so be it.
Especially if it is on their own property.

Plus maybe we should all also be blaming the people at the original place where his friend was drinking before he came to his house.

If all you people out there don't like hearing stories about this stuff then maybe the moderators can ban alcohol related posts??

This isn't meant to offend anyone but all you guys seem to be attacking him. I think he knows it is wrong, but again it is his choice.

Just my 2 cents.

Back