• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dodge dart swinger,caged,mini tubed,dana etc

guswheels

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 75 dodge dart swinger for sale. I brought the car up from north carolina this past winter. Very clean and straight car. No rot anywere. In primer. Bottom of car and engine compartment and floors sand blasted,primed with self etching primer and painted hemi orange. I also have a 72 dart swinger parts car for sale seperatly. I was going to change the rear tail panel to the 72 style lights because I dont care for the 75 style. Parts cars is running and driving, Has nice black interior ( with the exception of the seats). All chassis work done by one of the circle track/nascar shops down in n carolina. They did a very nice job. No disappointments. Hate to sell.

Here are the details on the 75.

10 pt comp engineering mild steel cage

Weld in thru the floor subframes

Mini tubbed

New super stock springs,moved in to the frame rails

Truck dana 60 narrowed, new strange spool,new strange 4.88s,new strange axles. Tubes welded to center section. New 11" drum brakes.

Truck floor cut out and replaced with sheet metal,10 gallon cell sunk down into the floor. Very nice job.

Frontend rebuilt. New ball joints,bushings etc. New 10" drum brakes big bolt pattern. Manual steering,manual brakes with aluminum master cylinder and line lock.

One piece fiberglass tilt nose (duster,valiant scamp style grill)

Rear wheel wells widened.

15-10 rear wheels with 31-10.5w slicks and 15-4 fronts with new 185s.

Bolt in driveshaft loop.

-8 stainless braided line ran to the front with holley blue pump,regulator and spin on fuel filter.

Iam sure iam forgetting some stuff. The car is very clean. Hard to find a body this nice in new england. Asking 3500 obo. Pics were taken by the previous owner in north carolina. Car looks the same with the exception of it has the slicks and skinnys on it now. Alot of spare parts come with car.
Feel free to call,text or email Mike at 774-265-5434 lincmeadowfarm@aol,cin

http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/horsinaround9/

You never know maybe someone on here knows someone looking for a car.I figured it couldnt hurt to post it up.

i need a good condition nose for a 70-72 dart. any pictures of the parts car? how much do you want for the whole thing or will you individually part it out?

I will have to take a look at the nose and check it out. I know the grill and hood are perfect. I doubt that the fenders are any good but I will take a look. I paid 800 for it so thats what I am trying to get. Im sure its worth close to that in scrap. I dont have the time to part it out. If I do decide to scrap it though I will let you know and if you want anything you can pull it and just make up the difference in weight.

I work at a junkyard soo in my experience i would say 400-500 in scrap max with drivetrain. Its down quite a bit right now. Getting 7-8 for fullsize pickups. If he fenders are junk i would sttill be very interested in thee header panel/grill/light/bumper assembly. Basically the whole front. I would take the hood too. Looking for a lot of odds and ends to get rid of my ugly 74 nose haha

Ah the bumper is bent,the lower valance is dented and the headlight bezels broke lol. Only the main girll is perfect lol. I only bought it for the rear tailpanel and grill. Mine is a 75 and I hate the tail panel and nose like you. I was going to switch it to the 72 tail and get rid of the tilt nose on my car and go with glass fenders,hood,bumper and valance. So I needed the grill. With the exception of the tailpanel,taillights,grill and some interior and trim pieces and small odds and ends the car is scrap. Sheetmetal wise its junk. But the hood is perfect lol.

I would rather sell the car complete first. Like I said if I decede to scrap it. Which maybe very soon. I will let you know and you can take what you want. I close to just filling it with #1 and letting it go. I have a ton of scrap # 1 were I work that I can get for nothing so that maybe the route soon. I will let you know.

I could probably justt buy the whole car off you for scrap price and pick itt up if you want. I'll take what i need and bring it to my work after

Back