• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dodge D60 front axle

His timing was perfect, exactly what I need and I hate slumming around junkyards. I believe they are 32 spline inners. Kind of sad that I'm going to chop it up but.... Oh well. :D

That crap better have 40 inners and 35 outers otherwise you'll just break that sh&^%T.. I have a better question full hydro??

Good news mine is at least mobile gotta do smog in the next 2 weeks and working on the new belly skid ghetto fab at best but it'll work.. That's gonna take time though work is stressing me out..

themud

That crap better have 40 inners and 35 outers otherwise you'll just break that sh&^%T.. I have a better question full hydro??

Good news mine is at least mobile gotta do smog in the next 2 weeks and working on the new belly skid ghetto fab at best but it'll work.. That's gonna take time though work is stressing me out..

themud

Don't worry, will bring the beef. Ye have little faith, I have not broke a single front axle part in 5 years. And you know how I drive. :D Full hydro, check!

Damit, hit send before I was ready. Good to hear you almost got your junk going again. Understood on the job. My Dad is just trying to hang until Feb, then he's out. He needs to get to Feb to hit 30 years, make a big difference I guess in his retirement $.

Don't worry, will bring the beef. Ye have little faith, I have not broke a single front axle part in 5 years. And you know how I drive. :D Full hydro, check!

Damit, hit send before I was ready. Good to hear you almost got your junk going again. Understood on the job. My Dad is just trying to hang until Feb, then he's out. He needs to get to Feb to hit 30 years, make a big difference I guess in his retirement $.

I feel his pain I just need next April then 30 more years.. :laugh3: Not hopefull that I'll get that but gonna try plus with Carrie's health issue it's going to make it harder..

themud

Talked to my dad yesterday and they got the word the Tucson plant is closing next Feb. He's going to see if they offer any kind of early retirement incentive or just hand until Feb. But it also sounds like everything is still up in the air, it's a political football....

The best part is they are short handed on mechanics now and can't get stuff fixed promptly which is causing delays, etc. It's a slow death spiral. Some of the other mechanics retired or bailed and he's the only one left that can work on at least one of the machines. So he just firefights all day and tries to keep stuff running however he can. Lots of duct dape and bubble gum!

Anyway, hope it works out ok for you. Certainly sucks.

Talked to my dad yesterday and they got the word the Tucson plant is closing next Feb. He's going to see if they offer any kind of early retirement incentive or just hand until Feb. But it also sounds like everything is still up in the air, it's a political football....

The best part is they are short handed on mechanics now and can't get stuff fixed promptly which is causing delays, etc. It's a slow death spiral. Some of the other mechanics retired or bailed and he's the only one left that can work on at least one of the machines. So he just firefights all day and tries to keep stuff running however he can. Lots of duct dape and bubble gum!

Anyway, hope it works out ok for you. Certainly sucks.

What position is he in?? and I hear his pain we don't know what's going to happen when Tucson's mail comes up here as to the employee's down there I hope it goes well for them but knowing that it'll screw the employee's up here.. It's just a bad deal for everyone except for the fawk tards in District and up especially in HQ gawd this place needs an enema starting at HQ badly..

Back