• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do you want to see an Axial RC Cherokee?!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Hey everyone, if you haven't seen yet, we are petitioning to get Axial to develop and release an RC crawler of the 97+ body Cherokee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPD2RndNITk

We collected a ton of signatures on our petition so far, but we are going to need more to make this happen! Next week at EJS, we are hoping to sit down with the guys from Axial and show them that the XJ community is alive, thriving and a market worth getting into!

So please help!

Sign the petition here:
http://jcr.us/axialxj

Not really, no.

"Why don't you knock it off with them Negative Waves! ... Why can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change" ;) :D

I didn't think you guys cared about XJs anymore.

your sponsorship status certainly says you don't.
you haven't posted anywhere except this since your sponsorship lapsed.
yet you still have a webpage advertised under your black letter name and you're trying to get clicks on your youtube channel and website.

you're a bunch of dickbags these days.

*opinions expressed are my own, and not representative of NAXJA, it's membership or BOD.

Why can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change" ;) :D
Because of his poor old grandma. It's a shame; such a tragedy.
:bawl:

I didn't think you guys cared about XJs anymore.

your sponsorship status certainly says you don't.
you haven't posted anywhere except this since your sponsorship lapsed.
yet you still have a webpage advertised under your black letter name and you're trying to get clicks on your youtube channel and website.

you're a bunch of dickbags these days.

*opinions expressed are my own, and not representative of NAXJA, it's membership or BOD.

Very encouraging.

:sure:

If I let my red letters lapse will I find myself at the curb that quickly too?

Is this a "rent-a-friend" program?

:rattle:

I hate stupid spampetitions as much as the next guy... but wether or not JCR continues to sponsor this forum or not, I only see one dickbag here...

Did they not finish you off at the gangbang or what?

Bwah,
Red letters means your a sponsor, forgive me I'm new to this site.
Hopefully I'll never have to deal w/ you.
What items do you "stock" for Jeep XJ's btw?
I've seen JCR's stuff, installed even.
Don't know who xcm is.
Clarify please.

Yeah, I do want to see pictures of an Axial RC Cherokee.
I have a Ofna Ulltra GTPII(Super Tigre .27) set-up for dirt oval use, Duratrax 835b(O.S. .28XZ) and of course, a Rustler.
That looks cool. I always liked the RC rock crawler scene.

Cool post.
I don't want to be a troll, so there's some relevant information.

If I let my red letters lapse will I find myself at the curb that quickly too?

Is this a "rent-a-friend" program?

:rattle:

I don't know, will you come back and spam links to your related business and expect the forum to support you?

if yes, then I will call you a dickbag too.
if no, then I won't.

they posted it up here to get views and hits, it's spam at this point.

Would we let other vendors that weren't sponsors come in and do the same without admonishing them?
They used to be cool, I remember a time when they used to come to events and wheel with us, serve hot dogs in the parking lot and support the club.
now they don't, yet here they are posting links to their webpage.

I really don't care what any of you think about me, I'm an asshole. I'm good with that.
If you don't want to talk to me that's great, because I likely don't want to talk to you anyway.

It would just seem to me that it would be far more effective to say "We sure miss the days when you guys used to come to events and wheel with us, serve hot dogs in the parking lot and support the club. We wish you would come back."

As far as I am aware sponsors don't just grow on trees.

One of the great things about the XJ is the fact that there is aftermarket product support. In fact, that is precisely why I have an XJ instead of an old IH Scout. That said, I have no doubt there are far greener pastures available to manufacturers. XJ owners do not tend to be rolling in greenbacks. JK owners are another picture entirely. Any vehicle in current production is going to have more potential for profit than a platform that went out of production 15 years ago and is largely reputed to be rusting its way into the junkyard.

A major part of this forum's raison d'être is to keep the XJs going. We need aftermarket support. We certainly are not going to get it from Fiat.

Bashing someone who used to be more supportive than they are now is not going to help anyone in any way, shape or form. We aren't going to be the darlings of the future. We are a small niche market and only going to get smaller over time. Any company that wants to stay in business had dang well better be looking at that future and making plans accordingly. Our best hope is that they don't toss out the product lines on which we depend. Insulting them is just one more reason to write us off sooner rather than later.

Just some food for thought from someone who has worked in the automotive aftermarket sector and has seen the tooling for old product lines get tossed in the scrap bin.

lol.
JCR wrote us off a while back.

which is why I was incensed that they came and posted links to drive page views.
it's spam. What other vendor would we allow to come in here and post links to their pages and not tell them to become a sponsor?
it's not like they came in with a personal account or sent you to a petition website. They logged in with JCROffroad and posted links to their youtube and retail webpage.

it's also why I made sure that everyone knew my opinion was just my opinion.

I just find it amusing that a company who's initials stand for "Jesus Christ Rocks" can be dickbags to the club that basically funded their company for the first year with purchases, did all of their prototyping in the early days with member jeeps and wrote their instruction manuals.

They know who I am and they know what I think of them. it's not the first time we've ever spoken.

lol.
JCR wrote us off a while back.

which is why I was incensed that they came and posted links to drive page views.
it's spam. What other vendor would we allow to come in here and post links to their pages and not tell them to become a sponsor?
it's not like they came in with a personal account or sent you to a petition website. They logged in with JCROffroad and posted links to their youtube and retail webpage.

it's also why I made sure that everyone knew my opinion was just my opinion.

I just find it amusing that a company who's initials stand for "Jesus Christ Rocks" can be dickbags to the club that basically funded their company for the first year with purchases, did all of their prototyping in the early days with member jeeps and wrote their instruction manuals.

They know who I am and they know what I think of them. it's not the first time we've ever spoken.

I don't think they reference "Jesus Christ Rocks" anymore. Now its just "Join the crusade"

I don't think they reference "Jesus Christ Rocks" anymore. Now its just "Join the crusade"

yeah, and when you ask if they can leave out the religious themed laser cut logo they'll tell you no, and that they don't care if you buy a bumper from them or not.

Back