• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DO NOT buy rustys offroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i run their stuff too built2flex, you do notice that i didn't quote you right. that means it was a general statement. that image is to educate peeps on what the difference is between the two trackbars they offer. that has been an on going complaint on naxja. i run the rustys hd tracbar and diff skids and the coils and shocks. ive been to the facility and meet the people there. i like what they have to offer.

You need to go back if you don't think you quoted me. You did... and then you replied "do your homework". Your diagram did not mention the differences with tracbars. You quoted me and then told me to do a general search. And then told me I was beating a dead horse. Right? As if what I was saying was not a valid opinion.

oooooooooooo, just got served! in a shameless plug, check out the southeast chapter for some pics and videos from the setna trip this past saturday. better waste of time than this garbage.

You need to go back if you don't think you quoted me. You did... and then you replied "do your homework". Your diagram did not mention the differences with tracbars. You quoted me and then told me to do a general search. And then told me I was beating a dead horse. Right? As if what I was saying was not a valid opinion.

my bad, i started on a rant then retyped it.

bottom line

if rusty makes it, its crap (trac bar, control arms, etc)

if he gets it made for him, its usually good stuff (coils, leafs)

customer service is garbage, unless you were one of the lucky ones, but not likely.

call the OP out or not, fact remains crap is crap...

rusty's stuff is crap, if ever there was a reason for sticky's, that should be a sticky.

I bought my Jeep with a Rusty's lift on it, and so far it's all held up pretty well. I haven't noticed anything loose, bent or broken.

I even called there tech department when I bought my Jeep to determine what exactly all I had on it, and what size lift. The Tech department was pretty good about answering my q's.

OMG i purchesed the rustys-offroad 6.5" kit and they sent me the wrong leaf springs

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=98335b59-52d9-40c6-a054-afcbbda9552f

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=98335b59-52d9-40c6-a054-afcbbda9552f

here are the pics ive sent to rustys offroad there reaction to me
was to tell me to go jump it a coupple of tiimes and after wards i
reserched the part# on the springs its for a CJ5!!!!!!!!! called
them back and explained the delema again and they said well
since they are already installed we cant do anything but we
will be more than happy to sell you a new set of springs and
not refund you:gonnablow

P.S. i would like to thank they guys at rubicon express for there
expertiese help and the amazing discount they gave me for my
new springs you guys are awsome
191.JPG
191.JPG

Report them to the BBB and make sure they know that you are posting how bad their customer service is to all the Jeep websites.

I bought my Jeep with a Rusty's lift on it, and so far it's all held up pretty well. I haven't noticed anything loose, bent or broken.

I even called there tech department when I bought my Jeep to determine what exactly all I had on it, and what size lift. The Tech department was pretty good about answering my q's.

Same here. I've got rusty's 6" with his hd trackbar and mount as well as fixed upper/lowers. So far so good, but how much am I gambling here?
I know the springs are fine to keep, and I eventually want to go rk 3-link. I guess I should definitely look to upgrade the trackbar and mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back