• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 upgrade

One nice thing about motorcycles, doesn't matter if you ride a Harley or a hardly, most give the biker wave.

I haven't waved first. I had a guy who was heading south bound as I was headed north on I57 stick his entire ****ing arm out the window and wave to me. I didn't wave back now I fear he will find me and wear my skin as a very good looking suit.

Except those ***got ass two wheel in the front Puss-mobiles.
I give them the one finger salute.
Do you know why CanAms have two wheels in front?
So the rider's vagina will not whistle.

In the country everybody waves at everybody, you even find yourself waving in the dark. It's almost stupid, okay it's totally stupid.

In the country everybody waves at everybody, you even find yourself waving in the dark. It's almost stupid, okay it's totally stupid.

i always preferred the two finger flip up farmer wave from the steering wheel when gravel travelling out by mom and dads. the crazy thing is i still know who almost everyone is when i go back, so i still wave and they still wave back.

I give a 1 finger wave when diving under the oasis on the eway. It's fun flipping off a family of 4 trying to enjoy their Burger King

Back