• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Windshield Stickers????

JeepsCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I have started a new jeep club and we have come up with a name and we want our own sticker on our windshields... does anybody know of a good website where i can design my sticker i need cutom lettering and a cross in it... anybody...

You could look at Cafepress. You upload an image to their website and you can have them make a product from it. Don't remember if they have windshield stickers or not.

rock rash said:
try a local sticker shop

25 bucks for each member from our local shop

oldpics002.jpg

well to defend my self a little bit, the car doesn't have a factory tach and the redline was 8250 rpm. and when it would pick up boost it would get there really quick in the first 2 gears.

its no biggie though i expect this kinda stuff, especailly since i just got back from our local track this past weekend. I was really hoping that by now people would have out grew the "ricer" stage.

Outgrow it? Heck no! It's too much fun to make jokes about the overgrown lawnmowers! :laugh3:

Some people are into tuner cars, some aren't. I drive an XJ, but lately I've been doing more work on my friends custom Impreza than my rig. :rolleyes: I still can't remember what made me want to volunteer to build him a custom interior...

Back