• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(CT)- 97XJ Country part out-Green/Tan

BlackXJ4.0

NAXJA Forum User
-I’m parting out a 97 Jeep Cherokee Country that hit a tree, all parts for sale are in excellent shape unless otherwise noted (the interior is especially clean). I’m located in Farmington, CT and all parts will be local pickup only, unless they are very small.

-All prices are OBO- don’t be afraid to make offers or ask for more pics of the parts!

-Pics of all parts are in my photobucket – exterior pics are on pages 2-4:
http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/BlackJeep/97XJcountry/?start=0

Exterior:
-Front door- driver’s side, two very small dents, a few very light scratches that could be compounded out but are very hard to see anyway, 25-35% aftermarket tint, no rust- $150
-Rear door- driver’s side, one very small dent, a few very light scratches like the front door, factory dark tint, no rust- $125
-Fender- no dents, excellent condition, no rust- $65
-Rear bumper- A bunch of scratches on the top, but would be good if you need a dent-free bumper to paint, I’ll check the underside for rust and update- $45
-Rear hatch-defroster works, a few light scratches and a couple deeper ones (shown in pics), small damages area from egging maybe- very hard to see in pics & in person- $100
-Fender flares- some pitting from stones, etc (Jeep has 140k), some light scratches- $20 each
-Jeep mud flaps-entire set- $40
-Factory tinted rear glass- $45 per side
-Mirrors-power & heated- $35 per side
-Tail lights- excellent shape- $25 per
- Westin step bars- chrome, decent shape but both sides have some surface rust on the underside -$50 for both
-Wheels + tires- tires are smoked, wheels are in okay shape except for the one which has a 1.5” long chip taken out- $75
- Side marker lights- $5 per
- Bumper end caps- passenger side has a small tear, both have some scratches -$15 each
- Roof rack- missing two small end cap pieces- $25
-Bumper ends- textured black, brand new, both have a couple extremely light scuff marks from being in my Jeep - $35 each

Interior-
-Overhead console- excellent shape, all functions work- $150
-Sound bar- comes with speakers which work great- $50
- Door panels- excellent shape- $40 per side front, $30 per side rear
- Headliner- excellent shape, no sagging, burns, etc -$40
-Center console- excellent shape- $50
-Lighted visors w/mirrors, excellent shape- $40 for both
-Interior panels- excellent shape- make me offers
-Seats belts, seats, carpets currently not for sale

Drivetrain:
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Runs great even though radiator is smashed in, I have videos of it running in my photobucket, and you can see it run before you buy anything
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Complete 4.0 w/all accessories, 140k-$300
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]AW4 auto trans- $150
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NP 242 transfer case (part time hi & lo 4x4, full time 4x4 for dry pavement, 2wd, neutral)- $150
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Dana 30 & 35 axles- make me offers
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Exhaust system- very quiet, cat doesn’t rattle- $75

84-96 Jeep parts:
-Doors- off of a 90ish Cherokee, red w/grey panels, power locks + windows (don’t know if they work), very straight and almost no rust, will get pics soon- $35 each
-Tail lights- one in great shape -$20, other has scratch-$10
-Hatch struts- new- $45 for pair

Link to pics again:
http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/BlackJeep/97XJcountry/?start=0

I got two doors off this jeep. They are exceptionally clean and and everything was like described. Heres a free bump for ya. Also, PM me, i snapped on of my door bolts I was wondering if you could drop one in the mail for me.

How much is the shipping for the Exhaust system to 22134.

The stereo has a CD player and works great, but I'll have to test the CD and cassette players to make sure they work. I'd like to get $45 for it.

JCDP2005- Sorry man, but right now I don't want to ship the exhaust system. If it ends up not selling I'll probably want to ship it then & I'll let you know.

Back