• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Meal

Well, you'll figure it out Ed. You always do. Look at the bright side, if the food sucks, we'll all just bitch and complain about how the Prez did a terrible job! That's the worst that could happen!

:hang:

LOL! Just kidding, Ed. Every Pizza Hut is different. I love their food, but it sometimes gives me the squirts! LMAO! But, sometimes it doesn't. Its just hit and miss really. If it makes me sick though, I'll be hitting the John and hopefully not missing!

Can you find out what the other places could provide us with and let us know? BBQ is always good for catering...

Waiting for a quote on BBQ. She was doing a big Cub scout event tonite (80 people) and is going to call me with a price tomorrow.

There really aren't a lot of choices it seems. I made many calls today but Mrs. Mink was the only person that answered the phone. I left messages but haven't got any of those calls back yet.

I have my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Waiting for a quote on BBQ. She was doing a big Cub scout event tonite (80 people) and is going to call me with a price tomorrow.

There really aren't a lot of choices it seems. I made many calls today but Mrs. mink was the only person that answered the phone. I left messages but haven't got a call back.

I have my fingers crossed.

Unfortunately that is the nature of the beast with small town areas. We had this issue with Murphy too even after a few years. Bear with us we will feed you but it may not be exactly what you want! IE: BMP! Ed is the man! And Sunshine is his great secret weapon!

I'm down for whatever... It's just cool to me, seeeing the whole Naxja family share a big meal together...

I've had Sicilian pizza ;)

As have I, quite delicious.

I was just thinking today if there were any BBQ places up there as a plan B.

Whatever the case is, don't sweat it Ed. You should know by now that we're a group of people that make things work no matter what!

You should know by now that we're a group of people that make things work no matter what!

Right, I'll gladly pay for food If I have to. Not a big deal to me.

Meal order is confirmed and order is placed.

Rather than throwing away any leftover food, the SEC BOD has decided to donate any remaining food to the soup kitchen where Mrs. Norma (our caterer) works.

Meal order is confirmed and order is placed.

Rather than throwing away any leftover food, the SEC BOD has decided to donate any remaining food to the soup kitchen where Mrs. Norma (our caterer) works.

Great Idea, Ed! :cheers:

Back