• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Counting down to opening day

I got a brand new board that i have only got to use once! bought it two seasons ago on the cheap. Need new gear though... All i have is a good pair of goggles.

Nice! We'll put some use to it this season, I plan on going up A LOT.
Goggles... all you really need now are boots and gloves. When I go up I wear my boots (obviously), some snow-proof pants, gloves, and either a long sleeve shirt or if its cold I'll wear a short sleeve and a hoody. And goggles and a hat. You don't need those big expensive jackets or anything.

Nice! We'll put some use to it this season, I plan on going up A LOT.
Goggles... all you really need now are boots and gloves. When I go up I wear my boots (obviously), some snow-proof pants, gloves, and either a long sleeve shirt or if its cold I'll wear a short sleeve and a hoody. And goggles and a hat. You don't need those big expensive jackets or anything.
Well in the middle of the season it get way cold. thats the reason i want a jacket. Otherwise i wear a hoodie and a thermal longsleeve under that. I think i may actually have gloves too but those are inexpensive.

Don't think ill go Alot but hopefully once a month. or maybe twice a month. Cash is jsut a huge factor for buying lift passes.

I want to go! but alas... i am poor... and live in the desert.

Lmao roll down the hill pretty quick. I can actually stay on my feet a lot. You only find me on my ass if I fall pretty hard lol

I go out every season. SUPER stoked.

man that video just made me all ansys in my pantsey lol i lived in steamboat for about 7 years and was the best time of my life i live in junction now i dont ride everyday like i used to be go all the time

wont be out this season (thanks a lot bin laden)

that said, if anyone is interested, i may sell my snowboard setup from last year, in favor of buying a brand new set up when i get back from the stan. its is some high end equipment, and killer condition, maybe i will start a sale thread.

wont be out this season (thanks a lot bin laden)

that said, if anyone is interested, i may sell my snowboard setup from last year, in favor of buying a brand new set up when i get back from the stan. its is some high end equipment, and killer condition, maybe i will start a sale thread.

:roflmao: @ bin Laden.

Do it, I could use some new bindings.

Keep your head down over there!

Boarding is for sissy girls......... :looser: Be a man, strap on some ski's and do the DD!!

Grew up here skiing (not that great, but can do it) allways wanted to try boarding.

Think we need to setup a chapter run! skiied breck/keystone/cooper/copper and monarch. favorite was monarch, dont know why - more out of the way maybe

Back