• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Copy-Cat Worst Snow Stuck

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
The NW Chapter has a "Worst Snow Stuck" thread going.

This is their current winner:

DSC03758.jpg

Yota that fell over in a creek....brrrr.
Driver & Passenger were cold and wet, but okay.

Does anyone here have something that beats this one?
I don't.

===

NOPE! can't touch that with a 10 ft pool.

I’m a senior in highschool Just got home from a party at about 2. then at 2:30 or 3 someone is tapping on my window. I get up and he says he’s stuck out in the country in a ditch. Um ok so I load up my at the time 77 blazer and chain and straps. Drive out to the country and find his rig on the side of the road so I’m like o look they got you out. NOPE he had 4 bald tires and I don’t think he had is front hubs locked in so he was just spinning and this ditch was like 1 foot deep if that? I was like WTF! You woke me up to get you out of this. Had his buddies just rocked his front bummer or something like a car or something to tug him out it wouldn’t have taken much. I don’t even think I really tugged on him. O I MADE fun of that kid for a bit over that one.

I got funny one for ya. I was working 20 miles south of town I grew up in Iowa. My buddy was visiting town and said he would stop by before he heading back to Kansas City. I gave him directions to house I was working on. Well next thing I know I see him walking up to the house. I was like where is your Mustang? He said he put it in ditch. We jump in old F250 and go to where he slid off the road. Man he must had slid 30 foot down a 200 foot embankment off the side of hill. I was like holy crap! He said I know. So we straped it up truck spun alot but finnally got him up the hill and he drove off.

YELLAHEEP said:
Krawlers & snow =FTL.

For a while there, it looked like it Stump was doing the Cherokee Waltz....... kind graceful! :D
Krawlers and loose snow is OK because they can throw enough to keep you moving but ice or hardpack and your screwed. That trail in the vid was hill that had a lot of water runoff. By the time we (HYPOIDS gang) got to it it was snow on ice.

Wow! They can have that prize!

My gang...lol. You make us sound like miscreants. Good bunch to wheel with all the same.

That was quite a day. Running the creek and feeling the ice break under my tires was kinda cool...til you stopped. LMAO

You should take your family up this July. You can surprise them with a snowball fight.

is that slaughter house. That is a fun snow trail in the winter. I know that one big hill that they closed down to finish off the loop and all wasn't part of the trail but it sure was fun in the winter.

jdogg4 said:
is that slaughter house. That is a fun snow trail in the winter. I know that one big hill that they closed down to finish off the loop and all wasn't part of the trail but it sure was fun in the winter.
That was Jeny Creek. I did Slaughter house right before Christmas and luckely a dude with chains broke trail.

YELLAHEEP said:
For a while there, it looked like it Stump was doing the Cherokee Waltz....... kind graceful! :D
Right after the camera jockey stopped the video, Stumpy made another try that had his nose pointed down hill; about a 140* spin.:eek:

I took another step back into the treeline.

It still makes me giggle like a schoolgirl when I watch it.

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey, Copying our stuff!!:twak:

Pretty Gnarly pics though. I think our worst was the yota, and XJ that was buried in 25 or so inches of snow and on its side.

Nick

Last edited:
85xj4dr said:
Hey Hey Hey, Copying our stuff!!:twak:
Often imitated but never duplicated. LMAO! You can have that upside-down stuff! Here, we try to avoid getting stuck...too bad.

Jenny_Creek005a.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

Back