• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

complete 4.0L Drivetrain w/ harness and computer

shook

NAXJA Forum User
complete running 4.0L , trans & transfer case out of a 1987 cherokee. Has about 140,000 miles. everything worked just fine when I pulled it. Also have the complete wireing harness in one piece along with the computer. I'm asking $450 obo.

I also have a 1988 4.0L that ran when I pulled it. This one needs rebuilt. Best offer for this one.

I need the space in the garage so no reasonable offer refused
e mail [email protected]

The transfer case ia a NP231 and the trans I believe is a AW4 . Without seperating the Transfer from the trans I'm not 100% sure of the splines. It's either 21 or 23. more than likely 23. What are you looking for? The whole drivetrain or just the transfer?

Is the '88 4.0 a complete engine? Why do you say it needs to be rebuilt?
Would you be willing to deliver it half way to me, like around Erie or Buffalo?

The 88 engine has 208,000 miles on it. It's tired. The 87 engine has less miles. The are the same engines. Are you interested in just the engine? I would be willing to meet you depending on how far.

Back