• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliffs Sunday June 10th

Yeah had a great time with you guys..
nice meeting all of you.
sam get a new air filter yet?
steve too bad you left when ya did we were there till about 4:00
would have stopped by after but had to try and finish the swing set(almost done)
everyone made it out of the woods alive and all in 1 piece.
sams is just a little narrower now :D

SteelblueSteve said:
A lot less vehicles than expected but lots of fun none the less. Great to meet Chris (alwaysready), got to know my neighbor down the street better (Frankie and his girlfriend Erica) and a couple of guys from Racine, Wi.(Justin and Phil).Steelmen(Sam) and myself. Weather was great and what do you know, lots of mud.
Sam stuck
My hobby/money pit
cliffs-8.jpg
Holy cow! I know that XJ!

I saw you guys the other day at the Jewel Express on 6 and Ridge. I've waved to you a few times also.

White 98 XJ Classic 3" on 31s with a roof rack/lights/spare..

MAN is it a small world!

(was browsing and saw your pic and just had to join to say hi!)

alwaysready said:
we were all at the station filling up to go to the cliffs.
you should have stopped in and said hey.
well regardless next time youll have to make the trek with us to the cliffs..
I should have but I was driving my girlfriends Stratus, the XJ is waiting for some injectors to arrive in the mail. It would have been odd pulling up in that..

It should be ready the next time you guys go though. :clap:

TheEddie said:
Holy cow! I know that XJ!

I saw you guys the other day at the Jewel Express on 6 and Ridge. I've waved to you a few times also.

White 98 XJ Classic 3" on 31s with a roof rack/lights/spare..

MAN is it a small world!

(was browsing and saw your pic and just had to join to say hi!)
White lifted XJ, know it well, waved back many times, do you live in the Lakewood subdivision, thought I saw you turn into there.

SteelblueSteve said:
White lifted XJ, know it well, waved back many times, do you live in the Lakewood subdivision, thought I saw you turn into there.

I live in Misty Creek, directly across from lakewood, and lakewood is behind me also.. do you live in the subdivision behind the Walgreens+strip mall? I think I've seen you pulling out of there.

Back