• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn backwards this Saturday the 22nd

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
34°18'01.8"N 117°20'13.3"W
Meet at the trailhead at 830 am

backwards, definitely a favorite. Open/open on 235's in the MJ, or on 35's in the XJ; lockers optional. It can be a little tough on the rear bumper of a non-lifted MJ. :D

Next time. I can't seem to get caught up with S*** enough to fix the brakes on the MJ to do any trail. Get my a$$ in gear, Tim! :doh:

Gonna have to change my signature....John "too many hobbies" X

Too many projects. two of them pressing; the other 57 or so are, "as I get a moment or two".

Of the ones that are pressing, one is kind of on the large end of the spectrum.

What have you done with the Buick?

Still sitting in the garage, you wanna buy it? I have driven it 5 times in the last three years, it is still pristine.

All joking aside, it will be for sale very soon. I will likely take it to the next Scottsdale auction. Hopefully get over 60k for it.

Last edited:
Currently I am building a Sportster Scrambler, a 1940 Lasalle on an AWD twin turbo LS platform, a 23 T bucket, and I need to swap in the new trans on my Sinbird...the old one just had no appreciation for horsepower.

I want pics of the LaSalle.

My father's aunt and uncle had a matching pair of them back when the brand still existed.

Cleghorn ought to be loads of fun this weekend

Back