• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

christmas party.

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
since we failed on the toys for tots thing.

wanna do a xmas party instead?

thinking just one thing this month and w'll have that in place of the trail ride what ya think?

something simple, at some restaraunt with small gifts for the kids or something.

the last few were held at rocky mountain pizza co (i think was the name) the chapter covered food which was an all you can eat buffet like zachs in moab.

i'm open to idea's tho.

hows the 17th sound? just have the holiday party in place of our toys for tots thing.

how many complaints you think we'd get if we moved it to a sunday afternoon? :)

i was serious, i've been to xmas parties on a sunday before.

we just need to decide if we want santa there, if so we'll have to decide a different day but the weekend of the 17th is our best bet. i wanna get this posted asap.

plus we need to figure out where and get callin places. hell i really don't care if its at a house.

oh i know, this isn't a match, national is giving all the chapters 500 towards land use next yr. i thought i forwarded you guys the PM. guess not lol

i'll do it again. :)

Well I thought we were but haven't seen a check and I think its on hold til after the new yr.

Back