• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chicken Run! - Part 3

Eagle said:
Needless to say, pictures of XJs strapping TJs are always welcome. Especially since one of the TJ drivers kept commenting that only the XJs broke -- and then tried to explain why he couldn't try any of the obstacles on which the breaks took place.

Glad you could join us.

you know what's really funny...

He used XJ parts to fix his broken junk...

(but it was a YJ driver ;) )

Had a great time. A big thanks to everyone who made this run possible. Met some new people, and put some faces to names. The Wright's farm was great. Hope to be back to both soon.

Hey, I beat Mike and his new puter. Come on Mike, mine didn't come out so well this time, but here's the link:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3rxwf/id7.html

Hope it works this time. Gojeep said he had trouble getting in.

Here's a teaser for you.

17ooops-med.jpg

Ooops, I did it again. . . :D

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to get a vehicle count? I'm sure we had more than 20 vehicles. I'd like to get a breakdown (if possible) by XJs. YJ/TJ, etc. (The "etc." being the CJ and the Yota flatbed.). Not sure if I want to include the Chevy and the Yota who joined up with us mid-way through.

Anyone care to do a write-up for the chapter web page? I've done one for Bass harbor, which should be posted to the page shortly. Who else wants to practice creative writing?

chick run replay

hey gang .

I missed the run ... any takers for this or next weekend? same spot - same food.

Dama ... not sure if the food or trail sounds better!

rob

eagle... i wish i had alittle more time and i'd do the write up but i will link my best pics (no not all 150 of them)
mike

Count of Vehicles...

I'm pretty sure the count before leaving the parking lot in the morning was 23, including 1 yota, 1 CJ, and the TJ/YJ vs XJ was a close 50/50. I don't know exactly though.

Steve, I wish I coulda stayed longer to help - but I had a navigator who was getting rather bored....

Back