• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check it guys... new parts

chucknes

NAXJA Forum User
all parts are new other than the axles and unit bearings. looking to either sell or trade for a good running motorcycle... let me know what you have if you have anything... cash or bike... no other trades!!!

here is the list

Rubicon express 5.5 inch coils... 150.00

Rubicon express heavy duty track bar 3-5.5 inch lift 140.00

rough country 3 inch leafs 125.00

teraflex 1.5 inch shackles 60.00

HD offroad engineering shackle box relocation brackets (good for an inch of lift) 110.00

Crown industries extended brake cables (4-6 inch lift) 65.00

Aussie Locker dana 30 210.00

Alloy USA 27 spline dana 30 axles (about 1000 miles on them) 500.00 with new unit bearings

Rusty's offroad steering conversion 225.00

again, all these parts are brand new, or close to it... i need the cash, or like i said... a good running motorcycle, i am really into early 70's to early 80's honda and yamaha bikes, 350-750cc or better, must be running with a good title, not firm on brand, again... let me know what you got...

call chuck at 520-405-7651. (delivery MAY be available within tucson, but not making promises on timeliness...) i can also install in tucson if need be for an extra fee... need to get rid of these parts make me an offer.

What brand is the radiator?

Do you take paypal?

dont know... got it from autozone they shipped it to germany when i was there... I could figure out paypal i guess... never done it before, but i guess i could... give me a shout... 520 four zero five 7651
-chuck

ahh I will be back in tempe and headin to tucson to get all my college shit from a friends parents house in tucson around the 15th if you still got some of it ill be picking up a bunch of things from ya then with cash in hand...

:roll:

all parts are new other than the axles and unit bearings. looking to either sell or trade for a good running motorcycle... let me know what you have if you have anything... cash or bike... no other trades!!!

here is the list

Rubicon express 5.5 inch coils... 150.00

Rubicon express heavy duty track bar 3-5.5 inch lift 140.00

rough country 3 inch leafs 125.00 SOLD

teraflex 1.5 inch shackles 60.00 SOLD

HD offroad engineering shackle box relocation brackets (good for an inch of lift) 110.00 SOLD

Crown industries extended brake cables (4-6 inch lift) 65.00 SOLD

Aussie Locker dana 30 210.00

Alloy USA 27 spline dana 30 axles (about 1000 miles on them) 500.00 with new unit bearings

Rusty's offroad steering conversion 225.00

again, all these parts are brand new, or close to it... i need the cash, or like i said... a good running motorcycle, i am really into early 70's to early 80's honda and yamaha bikes, 350-750cc or better, must be running with a good title, not firm on brand, again... let me know what you got...

call chuck at 520-405-7651. (delivery MAY be available within tucson, but not making promises on timeliness...) i can also install in tucson if need be for an extra fee... need to get rid of these parts make me an offer.

Back