• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Members

Still kicking after all these years.

I wasn't on the list. Do I owe again?

I have just been too busy the last part of the summer. New business has had me jumping. And now I am coming into the busy season :)

Added a new toy to the stable. Boat and some water skiing will take up some of my wheeling time.

I wasn't on the list. Do I owe again?

I have just been too busy the last part of the summer. New business has had me jumping. And now I am coming into the busy season :)

Added a new toy to the stable. Boat and some water skiing will take up some of my wheeling time.

You are in the black, I would say you have lapsed. Let me dig through some old rosters.

Curious why only maybe 20% of our Chapter shows up together at any given time. Just stirring the pot before I bail out of here.

Mike paid me for his membership yesterday at the meet.
I was wondering where you got the beer money. :rof:

I was wondering where you got the beer money. :rof:

Shoreleave.gif

Jimk is either in the Dominican Republic working, or in his basement working on his PhD. He doesn't talk much to us peons anymore. :)

Yeah, I don't get on the forum much anymore..........

:D

YELLA who. Must be a new guy? I'm here!

Back