• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Meeting / Car Show - Sept. 13th

I was thinking it has more to do with the size of the file you uploaded. That is a loooooong video clip. LOL

You are going to like that locker Mason, if you can keep from breaking the axle. :D

That vid's pretty cool. One advantage of the pixilation is that no one could make out our plate numbers, if some one wanted to press charges.

Rock on MC. (p.s. keep your pants up ;) )

Its pixelated cause its tiny! WTF? I just blew it up to full screen on my 24in monitor it looks like sheet!:wierd:

Because of the resolution of the original vid, when it was compressed all of the pixels were bunched closer together. Then when you blow it up, you pretty much zoom in... on the compressed one. All the blobs of color get bigger, and it looks even more like ass. The original is really the only good looking one.

That vid's pretty cool. One advantage of the pixilation is that no one could make out our plate numbers, if some one wanted to press charges.

Rock on MC. (p.s. keep your pants up ;) )

Good point.

I am, I got me a belt!

BTW Steve, that pic of your kids beatin on the Yota is great :thumbup:
Although the girl saw that and kept talkin about how cute the kids were..... which scares me........ :wow:

Last edited:
Because of the resolution of the original vid, when it was compressed all of the pixels were bunched closer together. Then when you blow it up, you pretty much zoom in... on the compressed one. All the blobs of color get bigger, and it looks even more like ass. The original is really the only good looking one.

Good point.

I am, I got me a belt!

Although the girl saw that and kept talkin about how cute the kids were..... which scares me........ :wow:

don't be scared Mason there is no danger http://www.naxja.org/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

I am, I got me a belt!

Yeah cute girls lead to cute kids...who can later turn into "tool beaotch's." I just need a little more time before they're actually helpful with the heavy work. Right now, they're perfecting laying out my combo wrenches in the proper order (metrics are easier, but they're catching on).

No need to fear, it's workin' for me. 'Course I waited until I was 36 to get started.

Steve

Hey thanks for the video Mason!
That black jeep was COOL! Oh wait, it's mine.

Matt and David

Nice video Terry. Is that your white van conversion? If so, does your XJ fit on that thing?

I never saw that thread. It's an old RV, very interesting build.

Still a-larnin this movie stuff...

Back