• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carb, Stereo's and amp for sale

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Redoing a system for a friend as well as my self, and have left over the following.
P1000461.jpg

Alpine 9857 - slightly used
new - 250$ + XM stuff of 100$ and ipod cable 29$
my price on craigslist - 125$
here - 100$

Everything works, see/hear it before I pull it. The front panel does for a milli-sec go blank at times when a button is pushed hard on the face. I believe the contacts between the face adn the main unit that are easy to get to on the back of the face plate (when removed/opened) need cleaning. When using the remote everything works and no outage on the face plate, so it has to just be the contacts are dirty?

Great for a jeep since the CD goes in behind the face and doesnt have any openings in the face when the face is up. keeps it cleaner inside the stereo.

COMES WITH: Full XM setup. and Ipod direct connect cable that gives you Full 100% control over IPOD and displays on screen everything as well as charges it.

See specs
http://reviews.cnet.com/in-dash-car-stereos/alpine-cda-9857/4505-6729_7-31732933.html
CD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
flip-down, detachable face with 2-line BioLite display
plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)
Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
BBE processing
Source Tone Memory
three sets of preamp outputs
HD Radio-ready
controls for an optional XM or SIRIUS satellite radio tuner (XM INCLUDED)
compatible with an iPod using Alpine's Full Speed controls (INCLUDED)
CD changer controls
remote control
clock
CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

Also a sony that is a reversable flip around face CD stereo. I cant find a picture of it right now, but will take one later if need be. This is a Awesome unit. MUST SEE. the face slides down to expose the CD slot, or completely around to expose only a black glass face that is a full display. But when the key is turned off, the face completely goes black and it revereses no matter what to the blank side. Almost looks like no stereo is there at all. Has a aux input (cable included) and remote. Not one issue at all with this unit.

100$

Also a Berry Grant Road Demon Carb. This is I believe a 625cfm and man choke. Runs good but did new rear gears and can use more carb now, so this is being sold.
P1000465.jpg

P1000464.jpg

No leaks or issues at all. New they are 275$, reman they are 250$.
Selling for 125$

Opps I put amp inn the tital but I ment Carb.

I do have a very nice 4 channel amp though if anyone is interested.

im interested in the carb what are the diminsions from bowl to bowl, i want it for my boat but im limited on room,,

Back