• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canon SLR Camera, Military/Wheeling Cooler, Camp Kit

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
So I am having a ton of trouble uploading pics to photobucket right now. Damn beta or something. So if you need more pics, just ask.

Canon Rebel XT: has a bunch of extra stuff, macro lense, extra battery, charger, memory cards, Canon backpack case (great for wheeling and camping, not pictured but have picture), ect. Used just the camera goes for $235 on Amazon
$300

P1130034_zps1b50732b.jpg

Camp Kit: Alps Engineering Sleeping bag, Alps camp pillow, sleeping pad, crank lamp. Sleeping bag costs more then what im asking.
$50 for the whole lot

P1130047_zps974a330b.jpg

Awesome US military cooler. Used for the desert conditions I was told. Great for wheeling and camping.
$25

P1130041_zps1acf47f9.jpg

PM me.

CASH, First with cash takes it

Jake, my buddy may ber interested in the camera bundle. He's been thinking of getting into Photography and needs a good starter camera.

Sorry guys. I have been gone Ice Fishing.

Aaron, sent you a PM.

Wade, the cooler is made so whatever you put in there last cooler, longer. It has real thick insulation on it. It was made for the US military for the desert conditions. Soft sided. Good capacity.

Back