• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can i use these?

when you swapped out the IAC, did you clean the socket out really well?

what you are describing is *not* caused by injectors.

The socket was cleaned out two years ago when I did the swap and the symptoms started immediately after I got it running. I think I bought a new iac at that time as well but I've slept since then...

I just swapped the iac a couple days ago. And nothing has changed.

I suppose I should take a gander at my fuel filter but if it was that I would have a broader range of symptoms. Or it would atleast happen more often, not just after startup

The high idle would not be caused by the injectors. Air is getting in somewhere it shouldn't. Make sure you don't have a broken injector o-ring pulling in air and listen for hissing sounds pulling air in.

i can say with 200% certainty its not a broken injector o-ring, and if the air was getting somewhere it shouldnt it would idle high all the time, not just after startup.

any idea what sensors might cause the computer to see a lack of fuel or a lack of air but only after startup? if such was the case it would unjustly increase or decrease one or the other?

Back