• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can anyone use a bunch of CRT computer monitors?

Skullver

Still Flailing
We have around 30, ranging in size from 15" - 17", tested as good(briefly), we have a pre-wrapped pallet of 18 and another stack on the shelf waiting to be palletized. We tried to donate to the local schools/churches but they already had a bunch. We would like to give them all away at the same time so let me know soon if you guys know of anybody needing monitors, in Ventura, 93001. No flatscreens etc but there are some nice monitors.

Wow now thats a donation. Hope someone worth while gets it. Good work Chris.

I'll check with the schools here in Santa Ana if you like. They could prolly use it. If they want them I will then worry about transportation of them. Let me know if you want me to check with the local schools?

silverslk said:
I'll check with the schools here in Santa Ana if you like. They could prolly use it. If they want them I will then worry about transportation of them. Let me know if you want me to check with the local schools?
sure thing, we would prefer they went to schools etc. Let me know asap as we need to make some room in the next week or so.
Thanks

hey cris what type are they! maybe i get them out offf ur way. my mom is going to mexico with her boyfriend and they are going to open a sivercoffeshop and they may need them!!! do u have a pic or samething to have a idea???? thanx lucas:wave:

I just talked to a buddy where they are trying to get some for his sons school. I don't know if want to split them up or not but he could use 5 of them.

One of the local schools got back to us and are picking up some of them today, but there should be some left over. I will update as soon as they leave with the number we have left.
Thanks

Skullvarian said:
One of the local schools got back to us and are picking up some of them today, but there should be some left over. I will update as soon as they leave with the number we have left.
Thanks

Cool. Glad to hear they are going to a school (or any other place that could use them).

well nobody called or came by:( would really like to see them go to a good home. Brendan I have 5 for you and the rest can go to whomever can get here to get them: 93001 zip code.
Thanks
Chris

Skullvarian said:
well nobody called or came by:( would really like to see them go to a good home. Brendan I have 5 for you and the rest can go to whomever can get here to get them: 93001 zip code.
Thanks
Chris

Plan on coming down south anytime soon? If not I will see if I can get up that way sometime next week. oh and thanks!!

Back