• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bunch of xj parts, OBO in SE WI

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
posting up parts again. located in Franksville, WI

$100 each two 1999 aw4 transmissions. 140k on one, 142k on the other. both drained clean with no brass or metallic hue to the fluid.

$200 1999 4.0 long block 142k on it. oil pan was punctured by control arm mount in an accident. good compression, I patched the pan, drained the fluid that was left in it, it drained clean. refilled it, new filter, started, ran great with no knocks and 37psi oil pressure on a mechanical gauge. I'll include a replacement pan and oil pickup tube just in case. no intake manifold, you can have an old style manifold with it, exhaust included.

$50 each full power tan xj rear doors, full power locks, windows, and tinted glass. no dents, tan inside panels

$50 xj windshield. no chips, already pulled

$50 each '99 rear hatch. both are tan, one has a dent but is fixable, other has a tiny fixable dent. both are power locks, wiper, and defrost. no keys for them, though.

$50 each two 27 spline chrysler 8.25 rear axles with 3.55's. complete end to end.

$30 stock '99 xj rear springs that weren't sagging.

call me at two6two, 2one0, four6five2 or shoot me a pm.

forgot to add.

two '99 sealed output np231's...same mileage as transmissions, 23 spline input. $70 each

engine is sold. thanks for the interest.

let's get this stuff gone, guys!

Back