• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

That's a beautiful pic!!

:(
This was my view today.
guvesepe.jpg

Just saying that WF13 was much different and hopefully the next WF I make it to will be different even more.

Fine looking rig you have built there. But I must confess that I am not sure which I enjoy more; the build itself or all the other fun going on in this thread. Very entertaining to say the least.

And the panorama pic you have there, it's priceless! For us it is always that kind of raw beauty that got us into the off road world in the first place.

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Fine looking rig you have built there. But I must confess that I am not sure which I enjoy more; the build itself or all the other fun going on in this thread. Very entertaining to say the least.

And the panorama pic you have there, it's priceless! For us it is always that kind of raw beauty that got us into the off road world in the first place.

Thanks. We have fun

Man you did the fender cuts right!! Perfect stuffing for those tires.

Back