• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand new! XJ Rear DIY Bumper from JcrOffroad!

I'm curious why a person couldn't use your lower quarter armor with one of these to help finish off the area normally covered by the plastic bumper corners? The notes I found on the website said it wouldn't work, but wouldn't the profile have to be about the same?

I'm curious why a person couldn't use your lower quarter armor with one of these to help finish off the area normally covered by the plastic bumper corners? The notes I found on the website said it wouldn't work, but wouldn't the profile have to be about the same?

You can use the standard lower 1/4 panels, but the integrated panels are designed to work with our Crusader bumpers. They don't line up correctly with the DIY Bumpers.

That's too bad, from the pics it looks like the outer ends of the bumpers contour match the contour of the lower quarter & the quarter armor would have to match that profile as well(in order to bolt up to it). It must be really close to fitting... :(

Back