• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BPI front install pics (MANY, DIAL UP BEWARE)

What do you think of my new toy?

• That thing SUCKS!

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Its Ok...I guess.

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • That bumper is SWEET!

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Oh man, I need to change underwear.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did BPI have to stop making the cherokee bumper at a reasonable price...

:cry:

I am running the very first BPI out of the factory. I stopped by and took a look at it a few years ago when they were just looking at doing it. Back then I paid $304 for it. They sure went up and now someone else is making them.

It is extremely tough. I rearended an Explorer and totaled it. The bumper was fine. I am running 35's and I had to trim the sides on the bumper back, because the tires were hitting. The early bumper didn't have all the extended plating for reinforcing the steering box that the new bumpers have, but the workmanship and design are great. The only thing I don't like is that the tow points on the bumper are thinner than I like. A shackle is much wider and they just don't fit that well. I am going to cut mine off and and go with a 1" wide mount.

old man said:
I am running the very first BPI out of the factory. I stopped by and took a look at it a few years ago when they were just looking at doing it. Back then I paid $304 for it. They sure went up and now someone else is making them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back