• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baby On Board

Congradulations man! 10lbs is a whopper! Our first little girl is due Sept 2. Can't wait!

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

J/K congrats man you now have a 10lb 3oz alarm clock :laugh3:

WaXJ_Skier said:
this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

J/K congrats man you now have a 10lb 3oz alarm clock :laugh3:

That goes off at random times too :D :D :D :D with the built in 'just as you start something and have both hands full' sensor....:smsoap: :laugh3:

Congrats, we keep trying but nothing is happening

The wife took this pic the other day of our son (Alex 6 months old):
alexjeep.jpg

...and this is our daughter (Skylar 6 years old):
mechanic.jpg

kids are great once they are old enough to turn a wrench!

Congrats and Good Luck to everyone expecting!

Last edited:
Jess said:
The wife took this pic the other day of our son (Alex 6 months old):
alexjeep.jpg

...and this is our daughter (Skylar 6 years old):
mechanic.jpg

kids are great once they are old enough to turn a wrench!

Congrats and Good Luck to everyone expecting!

Training em early I like it :thumbup:

Congrats my little one will be 4 in sept she loves to "help" work on the truck and the Jeeps of course i usually end up missing parts and tools afterwards

1985xjlaredo said:
Congrats, we keep trying but nothing is happening

if you had the swimmers checked, maybe you should see about getting a laproscopy done for endometriosis. Once my wifes was cleaned up we had a son, now he is 2 and we are poking away at making one more.

The wife turned out 10#2oz, 11#3oz, and 9#1oz. The oldest is 11 years, and the youngest is going on 17 months. I'm starting to think maybe spacing them out wasn't such a good idea. I'm getting too old for this chit :D The little girl is way worse than the boys ever were. She will tear the house a-part! It's unbelievable how much chit she can get into.

Anyway, have fun. Kids are great!

Back