• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles, Lift Parts, Skid, Etc...

STILL AVAILABLE

RE Superflex Fixed LCA's
- SF joint is good, not minty fresh but not shot either. - 120 obo

RE 4.5" Front Coils - 120 obo

RE 4.5" Twin Tube Shocks - They ride nice, the rears have some paint on them from accidental overspray, and some rust at the very top of the shafts where the body never hit. They work fine, no leaks and are still extremely resistant as they are gas charged. Had to open up the upper mount on the rear though since I use 3/8" bolts vs the factory 1/4" - 80 obo

RE Trac Bar, HD Mount, Mount Chassis Brace
- This is the trac bar that comes with the 4.5" superflex kit, Part number RE1600, then I bought the HD Trac bar mount which is RE1665, and then also got the brace to support that which is RE1670. The HD mount will have some cutting wheel scratches on the front lip where it meets the chassis rail, otherwise everything is in great condition and I also have a brand new heim joint you can have in the event this one stars making noise. - 250 obo

after this weekend I'll buy that trackbar setup from you, I say after this weekend because I'm taking my lift out and selling it

Back