• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles, Lift Parts, Skid, Etc...

PapaGeno21

NAXJA Forum User
Alright folks, here it is. Going to be selling my stuff, its coming off the truck this weekend. Already have the rear end all apart. Pictures will be up this weekend, PM is best option. I am located in RI, and would prefer cash/pickup but CAN ship the small stuff like coils or t-case skid on YOUR dime.

Almost all the parts are around 10K miles on them unless otherwise noted.

Axles - They do NOT come with brakes installed. I am keeping my disc brakes and brackets off the rear, and front calipers and rotors off the front. They have about 10K on the gears, and about 6K on the Aussies. Still have the spider gears and stock carrier parts. - 1200 OBO

D30 - 4.56's - Aussie - Ruff Stuff Cover - 760 Spicer Alloy USA U Joints
8.25 29 Spline - 4.56's - Aussie - Disks - Ruff Stuff Cover

Warn T-Case Skid, comes with mounting hardware. Some scratches, but no dents. Nice skid, covers the T-case and protects 3/4 of the stock crossmember - 70 obo

RE Superflex Fixed LCA's - SF joint is good, not minty fresh but not shot either. - 120 obo

RE Adjustable UCA's - Adjustable UCAs with rubber bushing - 140 obo

RE 4.5" Front Coils - 120 obo

RE 4.5" Leaf Packs - The Bushings are mint, they sit perfect. I removed the bottom most leaf (baby leaf), and its like that in the picture below, however I have the leafs IF you desire to reinstall them. - 220 obo

RE 2" Front Bump stops - They mount to the coil buckets - 15

RE 4.5" Twin Tube Shocks - They ride nice, the rears have some paint on them from accidental overspray, and some rust at the very top of the shafts where the body never hit. They work fine, no leaks and are still extremely resistant as they are gas charged. Had to open up the upper mount on the rear though since I use 3/8" bolts vs the factory 1/4" - 80 obo

RE Trac Bar, HD Mount, Mount Chassis Brace
- This is the trac bar that comes with the 4.5" superflex kit, Part number RE1600, then I bought the HD Trac bar mount which is RE1665, and then also got the brace to support that which is RE1670. The HD mount will have some cutting wheel scratches on the front lip where it meets the chassis rail, otherwise everything is in great condition and I also have a brand new heim joint you can have in the event this one stars making noise. - 250 obo

29 Spline rear axle shaft - Came out of an 01 without ABS, perfect spare - 50 obo

Here is the truck sitting on the leafs and coils, so you know they arent sagged. There was a full tank of gas, 100lbs sub and amp in the back with spare fluids, and a rear seat in this pic.

DSCF6278.jpg

AS the stuff comes off the truck this weekend I will update with pictures, I just figured I would get the ball rolling for now.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
willing to seperate axles?

PM Sent

Will sell this bumper for 300 with the tie ins. I AM NOT SHIPPING IT.

DSCF6328.jpg

Also I need a stock 97 bumper in return with the money, doubt you would be selling it anyways so I dont see a problem of taking that as I wont remove it until I have one. We can just do the swap here or you can come down with your bumper and end caps not attached to the truck.

Will not be removing it until you are coming for it.

Yes, I know its sagged to hell, im throwing in a different set of leafs this weekend.

Last edited:
damn dude now i wish i would of waited to buy a bumper... guess your not keeping it ay

Back